We know how most people spend their time. What can research tell us about the best way to spend our time?
- Maybe you’re a night owl. You don’t want to get out of bed. There’s a way to get out of that habit. And it’s important because your mood in the morning affects your entire day.
- Is it Monday? Don’t worry, it won’t be as bad as you think. (On the other hand, Fridays aren’t that great, either.)
- There are many reasons why a shower in the morning makes you feel so good and it might even make you more creative.
- Don’t skip breakfast, it can lead to murder. Then again maybe starving is better for your health. Have some coffee — here’s everything you need to know about it, including the best way to use it.
- Commuting makes everyone…
View original post 550 more words